IPR is offering intensive, hands-on, interactive one-day IPR Research Boot Camps. The IPR Research Boot Camp will be a step-by-step guide to help PR and communications professionals understand how to find research, conduct basic research, read and use research effectively, and apply research in their everyday work.
• Appraise the role of a research in PR process (from planning to evaluation)
• Gain an overview of common research methods in PR and communications and how to select the appropriate one
• Design a survey
• Plan a research project, from goal-setting to analysis
• Foundations of Research
• Planning Research – What business questions are you trying to answer?
• Conducting Research – Making Sure You Are Doing It Right
• Best Practices and Measurement Challenges in PR
• Communicating the Results – How best to describe and visualization the data