- IPR Welcomes Five New Trustees: Suzanne Bouhia of EY, Bill Imada of IW Group, Jeanne LaCour of Johnson & Johnson, Catherine McManus of McGraw Hill, and Arun Sudhaman of PRovoke Media
Posted on May 3, 2022
Gainesville, Fla. – The Institute for Public Relations is thrilled to announce the addition of five new Trustees to its Board:
Suzanne Bouhia, Americas Chief Communication Officer, EY
Bill Imada, Chairman and Chief Connectivity Officer, IW Group, Inc.
Jeanne LaCour, Vice President and Global Leader, Supply Chain and Enterprise Functio ...Read More...
- Institute for Public Relations Inducts the Inaugural Cohort of IPR ELEVATE Members
Posted on April 17, 2022
Gainesville, FL– The Institute for Public Relations is pleased to introduce the inaugural cohort of IPR ELEVATE. These ambitious and entrepreneurial leaders are committed to the research-focused mission of IPR, which is to promote the science beneath the art of public relations. ™
“I am excited to welcome this highly accomplished and e ...Read More...
- Americans Believe Disinformation is One of the Most Significant Problems in Society and Will Prolong the COVID-19 Pandemic
Posted on February 3, 2022
Gainesville, Fla. — Nearly three-quarters of Americans on both sides of the political aisle believe disinformation, or deliberately false or misleading information, will prolong the COVID-19 pandemic, according to the 3rd annual Institute for Public Relations Disinformation in Society Report. The survey of 2,200 Americans conducted Nov. 10-14, 20 ...Read More...
- Institute for Public Relations Launches New IPR ELEVATE Membership Community
Posted on February 2, 2022
A Consortium of Leaders Raising the Bar for the PR Industry
Gainesville, FL – The Institute for Public Relations (IPR) has launched IPR ELEVATE, an exclusive membership program for ambitious and entrepreneurial leaders who are passionate about and dedicated to IPR’s research-focused mission to promote the science beneath the art of public re ...Read More...
- The Institute for Public Relations Announces Three New Directors of its IPR Commissions and Centers for Excellence
Posted on January 17, 2022
Gainesville, Fla. – The Institute for Public Relations (IPR) Board of Trustees has elected three new Directors for the IPR Commissions and Centers for Excellence. The Directors help guide the mission, research, and strategy of each of these centers based on critically important long-term areas of interest determined by Trustees.
"We are thril ...Read More...
- The Institute for Public Relations Welcomes Four New Trustees
Posted on January 1, 2022
Gainesville, Fla. – The Institute for Public Relations is thrilled to announce the addition of four new Trustees to its Board.
Danielle Carrig, Chief Communications Officer, Condé Nast
Danielle Carrig is Condé Nast’s first global Chief Communications Officer where she oversees all communications strategy for the business and portfol ...Read More...
- Commission on Public Relations Education Forms Partnership with IPR
Posted on November 13, 2021
Nov. 17, 2021 — The Commission on Public Relations Education (CPRE), an international professional organization dedicated to advancing excellence in public relations education and the industry, has entered a partnership with the Institute for Public Relations (IPR) to further advance its research activities globally and assist in formalizing ...Read More...
- Ravi Agrawal to Speak At 2021 IPR Annual Distinguished Lecture and Awards Dinner
Posted on November 12, 2021
Gainesville, Fla. — Ravi Agrawal, Editor in Chief of Foreign Policy magazine and host of the Global Reboot podcast, has been named the 2021 Institute for Public Relations Distinguished Lecturer. He will speak at the 2021 IPR Annual Distinguished Lecture and Awards Dinner, IPR’s biggest fundraiser, on December 2 at Current at Chelsea Piers i ...Read More...
- New Report by IPR and The Wakeman Agency Reveals How Communication Professionals are Defining Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Posted on November 8, 2021
New York, NY – The Institute for Public Relations Center for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion and The Wakeman Agency launched a report on the current state of diversity-related language in the public relations industry, “The Language of Diversity.” The first-of-its-kind report examines how nearly 400 communications professionals perceive ...Read More...
- Allyson Hugley to Receive the IPR Jack Felton Medal for Lifetime Achievement Award
Posted on November 1, 2021
New York, NY – The Institute for Public Relations (IPR) will award the IPR Jack Felton Medal for Lifetime Achievement Award to Allyson Hugley, Global Director of Consumer Insights at LinkedIn at the 2021 Annual Distinguished Lecture and Awards Dinner on December 2 at Current (Chelsea Piers) in New York City.
IPR presents this lifetime achievem ...Read More...