This research library is a database of all the public relations research conducted by the Institute for Public Relations segmented by topic area. IPR research focuses on a number of key topics that matter to the profession. IPR’s work is distinguished through its four Commissions and Centers of Excellence.
Sign up for the weekly IPR Research Letter to stay up-to-date with the latest in public relations and communication research.
All our research is available for free. If you would like to support IPR, visit our contribute page to learn more.
IPR Centers of Excellence
- Agency Search
- Big Data
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Crisis Management
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Employee / Organizational Communication
- International/Country Specific
- Investor Relations
- Measurement and Evaluation
- Media Relations
- New Technology / Social Media
- Public Affairs
- Reputation and Trust