Gainesville, FL– The Institute for Public Relations is pleased to introduce the inaugural cohort of IPR ELEVATE. These ambitious and entrepreneurial leaders are committed to the research-focused mission of IPR, which is to promote the science beneath the art of public relations. ™
“I am excited to welcome this highly accomplished and exceptional group of leaders into the IPR family through membership with IPR ELEVATE,” said Steve Cody, CEO of Peppercomm and chair of the IPR ELEVATE committee. “Their contributions to the industry and their thought-leadership will help move the mission of IPR forward.”
- Paula Bernadino, CSR Expert & Associate Research and Course Lecturer, Credibility Institute and McGill University
- Katherine Burns, Director, Corporate Affairs and Engagement, L’Oreal USA
- Joseph Czabovsky, Ph.D., Associate Professor, University of North Carolina – Chapel Hill
- Paul Davis, Chief Communications Officer, Roivant Sciences
- Jenn Francis, Senior PR Lead for Operations and Metaverse Services, Accenture
- David Kochman, Head of Communications, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina
- Juan Meng, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Public Relations, University of Georgia
- Nicole Moreo, Director, Customer Insights North America, LinkedIn
- Brian Parrish, Senior Advisor, Public Relations, Southwest Airlines
- Amith Prabhu, Founder, The Promise Foundation
- Nupur Raghunath, Senior Vice President, MSL
- Justine Rodriguez, Director of Marketing and Public Relations, Arrowhead Regional Medical Center
- Rachael Zahn, VP, Marketing (Investor Relations & Corporate Comms, R&D), Investis Digital
“We are excited to offer more opportunities for global leaders to be involved with the mission of IPR,” said Dr. Tina McCorkindale, president and CEO of IPR. “We are thrilled with the caliber and expertise of this inaugural IPR ELEVATE class.”
IPR ELEVATE comprises mid- and senior-level, high-achieving communication professionals with at least 10 years of experience from a wide range of industries and backgrounds. The membership will be limited to fewer than 40 leaders. Members are elected by the IPR ELEVATE Committee comprising top CCOs and agency, nonprofit, academic, and executive search leaders. IPR ELEVATE members have access to the latest research, in-person and virtual events, as well as learning, networking, and mentorship opportunities with IPR Trustees. They will serve on IPR Commissions or Centers of Excellence, and designated committees or task forces. Applications are being accepted for the next cohort until June 1, 2022.
Application and Nomination forms for IPR ELEVATE
Membership applications for IPR ELEVATE are available on the IPR website at https://instituteforpr.org/ipr-elevate/.
Membership is $3500 annually ($1750 for nonprofit organizations) for a two-year renewable term. Nominations can also be supported by a member of the IPR community.
About the Institute for Public Relations
The Institute for Public Relations is an independent, non-profit research foundation dedicated to fostering greater use of research and research-based knowledge in corporate communication and the public relations practice. IPR is dedicated to the science beneath the art of public relations.™ IPR provides timely insights and applied intelligence that professionals can put to immediate use. All research, including a weekly research letter, is available for free at instituteforpr.org.